Friday, May 29, 2009

sem 2 RESULT was RELEASED

I checked my sem 2 result in my office this morning when I eventually couldn't stop my desire to know my result. Ok, It was ok overall. But the weird thing is what I expected would be lousy turned out to be quite good and the other way round. I really don't know how NUS grades us. But I know I will not be able to change my major anymore with my result now. Since god wants me to stay in environmental engineering, I will just follow. I won't announce my CAP here because I think it is far too private. I am satisfied with my result as I have cs 1101 c and eg 1109.

I feel tired since I started to work. I have to get use to my life now, it is no longer sleeping as priority, I have to adjust back to normal sleeping duration per day ( 8 hours not 12 hours ) in order not to doze off in office.

No comments:

Post a Comment