Tuesday, June 9, 2009

9 june 2009

I have been so busy recently that I don't have time or rather lazy to write something on my blog. Working takes up most of my time in a day, it leaves me no time except to sleep. Time passes really fast when you have a lot of things to do, without knowing it, I have been working more than 1 week. I think just a blink of eyes, I have to go back to school again already. But I think this will be good for rather staying at home and do nothing.

I knew a lot of new friends in the office, some surprisingly are my friends' friend. Get along with these new friends quit well. I am enjoying working here although the pay is considered low compared to singapore but it is quite reasonable in malaysia.

Still putting in effort to finish up the last book of harry potter, hopefully is the end of this month. (ya, it is very slow, but I don't have time mah!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment