Thursday, May 14, 2009

long long vacation

3 months holidays has begun, everythings are good except I can't go online at home!!!! argh!! I will get an internet connection at home soon really, it's so troublesome to go to cyber cafe just to check all the rubbish e-mails in my nus inbox. I have been slacking for the past 4 days, sleep 12 hours a day. My mum has been nagging me since the first day of my holidays.."weichong!! when are you going to find yourself a job? Are you really gonna to slack the whole 3 months?!" These few words appear everydays and I am used to them. I think I will get a job sooner or later because I started to find staying at home is really boring sometimes. Time is really very hard to be spent when you have nothing to do, working maybe can spend my free time more meaningful with some pocket money for next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment