Friday, May 1, 2009

end of 1st year in nus..

Finally, my 1st year in nus comes to an end..exams have just finished, and I do not care about the results but i know it sucks..just leave it to the day when the results are announced, now i would just enjoy my last week here before going back to home and stay there for the next 3 months vacation...
Backtracking what I have done this whole year, it is quite amazing that time passes so fast..I did something that cost me to lose a friend, a stupid action really..I knew a group of badminton team players who are my dinner and lunch buddies since the beginning of second semester..suffering a lot in cs1101c but finally was over..knew a group of volleyballers where we did a lot of stupid things like dancing(haha, nobody nobody but you) and tears when we lost in semi during IHG..the gang of dota(one round!!!) and many many people in RH. I am really happy that I can meet you all here and good bye for those who are not staying next year..I am really looking forward for next year, see you next year RH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment