Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I got my 1st A (5.0) in NUS!!

Result was released today. Due to the sucky new system, I only managed to view my result an hour after the official release time. The result looks quite ok. My 1st A for a hardest module I have ever taken since I enrolled. The lousiest grade for this semester is that SDE module, B-. I seriously feel that I can't take these kind of writing modules anymore, they won't help me in pulling up my CAP. CAP I got so far is 4.03. My CAP is quite steady since the 1st semester. Hope it can maintain until I graduate as what I am aiming is only second upper.
Anyway, a semester with 6 modules, 24MCs has over, Yeahhh. I am satisfied with this result.

1 comment:

  1. congratz =] all the best and jia you ^^
    o ya, Merry Christmas ^^

    ReplyDelete