Thursday, December 31, 2009

1/1/2010, Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!

When I was in year 2000, I wondered how would our world and my life look like in 2010. Now I am glad that I am still alive and able to cross over from 2009 to 2010 and celebrate it. It is unbelievable that 10 years was just gone like this. What have I done in 2009? Nothing surprised me. It was just as normal, everything was going well. I hope that 2010 will be smooth for me as well.

New year, a new refresh start. I should make some wishes for this new exciting year ahead. Here are my wishes :

1. My family, friends and me would stay in good health.
2. My CAP will go up to 4.5 and above.
3. I can start a relationship.

Happy New to everyone that sees my post!! Have fun and have a good year ahead!! :-)

How would 2020 looks like? I am wondering...

No comments:

Post a Comment