Sunday, August 16, 2009

fell down because of slippery floor

I can't remember when I fell down last time. To me an adult shouldn't fall down so easily excluding all those old people lah. Dunno why I was damn 'suey' when I was at home happily enjoying my weekend.
I drove to buy my lunch. On my way back to take my car, I slipped. The cement floor was so slippery partly due to a rain before I reached there. Blood all over my right leg. I didn't realise until I got into my car. Oh my god, it was so painful.

10 comments:

  1. aiyo..so cuai.. =.=..how r u now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ×_× now is ok alry, at least can walk without feeling the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..good to know that..neways..good news for u..i wont b coming to singapore as planned d...*sighs*..wont b bugging u..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..nobody kacau u ma.. sad case.h1n1.. >.<"

    ReplyDelete
  5. because of h1n1 u cant come? is ok wat in s'pore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. u sure ma in singapore ok? here getting worse la...ukm almost kena close..den about 3 ppl die in ukm jor...sighs..singapore not like tgis?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wah, so serious ah? here is like ok leh, never heard of ppl talking h1n1 since the sch started.

    ReplyDelete
  8. den good la..me myself now edi coughing n flu..sad case...cannot go over...so sad..T-T

    ReplyDelete