Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Geylang is not gay

I went to Geylang last Friday and ya, I went to explore that area. You know what I mean. It is a good experience because I have never seen a small area with such a high concentration of prostitute before. Some were pretty(Chinese, my preference), some were even ah gua, I saw one, lol. It was a good experience where my friends and I actually went to discover how those underground stuff works. The price, how they get their customers and all that. I felt a bit scared and shy when I walked down the street full of prostitutes. You know first time mah!! But to them, they are easy to be like items in supermarket letting people to choose. Their economy status might have forced them to do so.
Felt like to try once when I saw all these pretty babes around me, but I m scared of AIDS..lolx..

1 comment: