Tuesday, August 4, 2009

!@#$%^&* LOUSY SERVICE IN HOSPITAL SULTANAH AMINAH

!@#$%^&*, what a lousy service I received today. Is it because of the amount of money we pay that gives you an excuse for the lousy service provided? I queued for 2 hours just to pay that RM 1. That is still 'OKAY'. But when I finally sat down and waited my number to be called, the nurse put out the notice 'LUNCH break'. What the fuck, I even hadn't eaten my lunch. 'OKAY' , I kept waiting, and FINALLY I was able to SEE the doctor. Anyway it was not me who was sick, it was my mum, her hand pain. Ok, continue, we wasted 3 hours to see this doctor and she only simply took a look on my mum's hand and dunno wrote what, then asked us leave the room and told us to come again tomorrow. I was like !@#$%^&*, one whole day spent just to see this freaking small lousy shrimp doctor. Even though I knew the service in government hospital is like this, but I promise I won't come to government hospital anymore if there is a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment