Saturday, January 29, 2011

The very last night before I leave

It is a cold and humid night before I leave for Hong Kong in less than 12 hours. It has been raining since evening, and my mood is just the same as the weather tonight. Raining makes me emotional especially on this special night.

I have sped up my packing this evening as I had been procrastinating since 1 month ago. Things get done faster when you have time constraint. I finally finished packing my luggage the night before I leave.


As I will be away this year during Chinese New Year we had our reunion dinner earlier tonight. We ate seafood, quite nice and I saw a lot of families were doing the same as us. The restaurant was pretty noisy with people lau sheng and yam sheng. We took a family photo using my new nikon P7000. This ended up my last night in JB. I am now off to bed (although I am quite sure I couldn't fall asleep) in order to be able to wake up early (4a.m) in the morning tomorrow!



My adventurous trip is about to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment