Sunday, October 11, 2009

second try, a nice experience

Finally, I finished one of the things that 21 years old people should do, CLUBBING !! haha.. With the unhappy experience last time, we reminded each other to bring matrix card before leaving hall and we all got in.

Never really clubbed before so everything was new to me. The loud music, all kinds of alcohol drinks and people there. Never imagine I can actually dance in the dance floor which I only saw in TV. Everything was fun and exited especially after all of us had got high enough to dance crazily due the effect of alcohol.

cheers!!


My birthday present? thx for sabo-ing me, haha..


What is the effect of clubbing?
1. lost my voice because I needed to talk and sing very loudly inside the club
2. Half deaf because the music inside was crazily loud
3. slept the whole day the next day because I was really exhausted after 3 hours of shouting and dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment