Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas post and Splurge

I shall also update what I did on christmas day. It was not good although I don't have the culture to celebrate it. I followed my family to go to Orchard road that day like all others would do. Reached there around 5pm, walked around and found that there was really nothing like what I have expected although this was not the first time I went there during christmas. The lighting was just normal. Some floats were there standing(new for this year), for people to take photo. Other than that, the thing that struck onto my mind was PEOPLE. It could be so crowded. The worst was it rained only after 1hour we reached there!! People were fighting shelter. All the floats stood under the rain. Performances all stopped. Like wtf, I just reached there and you rained? We ate a burger set in McD and left by squeezing through the crowd. The total amount of time we spent there was only less than 3 hours. The record lowest I think.

orchard road during christmas

The next day after christmas, I splurged RM359.10 for a so called 'DOWN winter jacket'. I felt so sorry for my parents who needed to pay for me. The worse is this is only the 1st thing in my purchase list for hong kong. There will be more coming soon!! OMG, I AM BROKE or rather MY PARENTS ARE BROKE!!
RM 359.10 nett

No comments:

Post a Comment