Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My true feeling at 12.14am 11 May 2010

Suddenly I think of her, the one that I believe I have fallen in love with but failed to become even a 'friend'. If I have no special feeling in you I wouldn't have been so desperately asking for your contact and adding you in my facebook and MSN. I hate starting a friendship through social network like Facebook or MSN because it will normally fail in the end at least for me.

It has been a year since I saw her during lecture. Slowly through MSN we chatted. However the weird part is we can't chat when we were face to face. Somehow when I tried to ask her out to try to talk and interact with her, there would have some obstacles preventing me. I dunno why, or should I have known?? I can't get what you are thinking. Maybe right from the beginning it was me who over-expected what can happen between us. I was just beside jack when you were telling those stuff pertaining me. I chose not to believe what you told him because I still hope that we can have chance. But now, it seems that you do not have that kind of feeling which I have.

Hoping you to appear in my online friend list everyday is tiring. I should stop. Three months are enough for me to forget a person. At least that kind of 'special feeling' towards you. Again, this is a repetition after last experience, I hope that this would be the last time I get melancholy because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment