Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Is an exam period

This is written when I am tired of mugging. It is true that I have finished reading all the materials needed for exam but somehow I feel there must be something that I have missed out which might come out in exam. Sometimes I really want to say 'I don't care!'. Exam? what a big deal, I rather watch TV. But somehow after slacking for a while I will feel bad and start to pick up the books and read again. Haha.. This is so contradicting. Maybe this shows that I am still not 无药可救.

I always feel that what I know is not enough for a good result in NUS. Keep revising the lecture note and tutorials again and again, but how much have been really absorbed into my brain? I dunno. The results for this semester can prove everything.

I have a bad feeling that my results for this semester will deteriorate. Please!! I don't want my cap drops..I am tired of the university life already. I hope I can get free, the fastest the best. Looking forward for holiday although nothing has been planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment