Monday, April 20, 2009

New look !!

I changed my hair-style, I think this one is nice as in more stylo instead of barely let the hair grows long. These are the photos I took just after I finished cutting and dyeing my hair. Although the new colour has insignificant differences from my previous one but it serves my purpose of just covering up all the freaking white hair on my head. Thx for my cousin for helping me to cut and dye mt hair again. =)
front view
side view
This is the 'bah chuo mee' of bedok block 85. Due to the recommendation from friends, I finally have a chance to try it. Although it looks not very nice and class but its taste is really above normal level. I wouldn't say it is super tasty but it is worth to taste it. The portion is super small.. cant fill my stomach, hungry....


No comments:

Post a Comment