Thursday, March 12, 2009

No Time at all!!!

Although all the mid terms are over, but the amount of tutorial and assignment I need to finish is really a lot. They were thrown aside by me during mid terms period, and now is the time to finish them one by one. There is no a single second I can relax, am I pushing myself too much? But I really feel sinful if I ignore all these tutorials and wait for the solutions in class..sigh..

It had been 1 month I think before I actually went out to play sport. Feeling so good to sweat out when I played tennis yesterday..but I have to admit that I am old already because I was forced to stop playing due to my stamina..

something delighting, ARSENAL was qualified in uefa..although it was determined by a penalty shootout, but after all ARSENAL was in..so excited..

No comments:

Post a Comment